Driftwood project at my house!

“Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.” Proverbs 31:30
The gathering at my house yesterday couldn't of gone any better, it was a blessed day for sure!!! 
 It wouldn't of been possible without Peri G.!! She's been such an inspiration, light, joy to me.  
P and I put out a smorgasbord of food, coffee tea, for the ladies to enjoy
The creativeness in all came out in a huge way! 
 I thought I would have to help out way more than I did, they just took over, which was a blessing!
 Helping nail gun the sunburst mirror Michelle made! I was only needed for about 5 sticks, then she mastered the gun
Love Nam, she is such a sweet spirit!
 Normally the title "the pators wife" would be a little daunting, but Cammy is so warm, loving, and to top it off she has such a great sense of humor, 
 I was blown away with the mirrors they looked soo beautiful!

Pastor Marilyn, so wise,spunky, inspiring, witty, full of God she's been a blessing to me! 
 And awesome Tiffany, such a positive, sweet heart, in five minutes or less you find your self opening up your whole life story to her, she is such a personable person! 
Peri helped the ladies make the coolest driftwood tree's they turned out soo cool we were all fawning over them! I was blessed in the end with my very own!
 Nam, Peri, and Michelle
And my buddy for life, Peri
 Now Bianca's turn! I have NEVER met a more gentle, kind hearted person as Bianca! She's the mommy of Kristen, Sadie's BFF, and look a like! Her and her family are a gift from God to mine! Love you
 Alisha and her Moses, Alisha has been my friend for a few years now, and is full of knowledge! This girl has been blessed with a great mind, I'm always asking her OK how does this work, or how do I make this, she always has an answer! Such a blessing
 MoMo
I had such a great day, all the prep, hoping it would turn out, I wanted everyone to have a finished project to take home, and mission accomplished! 


 Totally capable now, I've learned soo much this week! Is it normal to get just as excited in Home-Depot as I am in Nordstrom's????
 Putting together the mirrors is like a puzzle, finding just the right piece!
 Cammy proud of her tree!
 I know my blog is a plethora of all things, family, projects, food!! Sorry it's my life! Had to capture this shot of the kids and my dinner it's so pretty! And easy, John was in New York all week it was a hi bye week, I got back from Boston and the next morning he left to New York! But he came back, and we are sooo thankful to have such a hard working, caring, daddy!
Sage on the morning of her 12th birthday, I had balloons and Lynda brought donuts early in the morning for her! 
All of the beautiful pictures were done by Lynda Rueter, She showed up towards the end, and captured perfectly our day! A Huge Thanks!!!!
And she did it again, she came over Thursday morning, and took a few shots of my latest mirror!
I'm in Love!!! Have a great day, Shirley

Comments

  1. wow, what a post! It's all so beautiful! I don't think I will ever ever ever get over how beautiful driftwood is. The color and texture variations just kill me. I so wish we didn't live across the country from each other. That looks like the perfect day: driftwood, lovely friends, power tools, and yummy food!

    And no, you aren't alone in your home depot love. My heart starts fluttering whenever I walk into a hardware store. So many possibilities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too loooove power tools! So here's another tidbit! Try Harbor Freight! Cheap and absolutely thrilling to enter those doors, AND sign up and get coupons on line!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Leah for not making me feel weird over hardware stores! I too soo wish you lived closer why do I feel like we'd hit it off famously! Maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was soooo much fun! Each one a masterpiece. Good job, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cory, It was so much fun, nice to socialize, and get something done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I love all the creations, all different and beautiful. I LOVE your driftwood chandelier - so lovely. I featured it on my blog today (hope that is ok?) I'm now your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts