Sage and Sadie 1st dsy of school

Every word of God is pure, he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him!!! Proverbs 30:5
Look who's in 7th grade!!
Sage is such a sweet, kind, girl, I'm so excited to see the young lady she's turning into, on the way to school, I heard Sadie say, "Sage your the best sister a little girl could ever have!!"
Sage and her BFF Hanna
Look who's in Kindergarten!!!
 Sadie in the purple and her friend Kristen both on first day of school!
 Learning how to follow instructions!! When it was time to go into class and sit on the mat, Sadie had her hand up the entire time!! We kept signaling her to put it down! This morning while she was getting ready for her second day, she said, "It's not fair the teacher gets to talk the whole time, I don't get a turn!!"
 Also this morning I said "Let's do a pony tail today," She said, "Do we live on a farm?" I asked what she meant she said, "Only cowgirls wear pony tails!!!"
 Momma trying to keep it together saying goodbye! She had me kiss her hands and then walked away with my kiss closed tightly in her hands!
 My only babe left with momma, we thought Chloe would have a tough time leaving big sister at school, but she was soo excited to spend the day with momma, just her and I! We went to the library, then got our car washed, then came home and read all our books, then baked a cake! When little John came home she ran to him and said, "Bubs I had a fun day with mom!" I'm looking forward to spending one on one time with her.
God bless today, Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts