Please God slow it down!!

He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour. Proverbs 21:21

Wow what a morning! By 10 o'clock I had taken Sage to her orthodontist appointment, went to Von's. dropped off library books, and then deposited money at bank! Feels great to check off "to do's" on my list, still have to run, wash car, pick up Sadie then back for John and Sage! 
Sage got her bottoms this morning! 
Last night Sadie, Chloe, and a neighborhood friend made chocolate covered strawberries! 

 Here is a cute shot of Coco at the pet store, since I refuse to own an animal, once a week pet store visits seem to satisfy their desire!
 Picking up Big sister from school! I can't tell you how loving Sadie is to her baby sister, she wants to kiss her, hold, her, all the time! They have their moments of rivalry, but Sadie can turn it off instantly and give Coco 100% love, Chloe's so lucky, just wish she was more appreciative of her big Sissy love!
Wanted to throw in a few old shots just cause! Sadie and I
 I felt like I nursed for 4 years continuously, oh wait I DID!! At the time I would think this is crazy when is it going to be over!! But now of course when I see a friend nurse their baby, I get so envious, if your nursing, or bottle feeding just cherish every quiet time while feeding, it goes soooo fast!
Last night little John and I watched Father of the Bride, we laughed, and he's gonna kill me for saying this, but yes we also teared up! I couldn't help but think of how crazy, not fair, fast this life goes by!!! We both kept saying wow someday Sage, Chloe, and Sadie are all going to be women, and hopefully get married, and have babies! Ugh I wish a year was equivalent to 3! It just flys I'm trying to mentally capture many memories, funny things they say, but then I think of when John and Sage were little and I just remember only a handful of things!! That's why I thank God for this Blog, so I'll have something to look back on down the not so far distance! Have a great day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts