Girls room slow but steady!!

O God you have taught me from my youth, And to this day I declare Your wondrous works!! Psalms 71:17

Here's a shot of Sage's room staged with my downstairs pillows, I need to still have hers made and a linen duvet cover! Also a tan cowhide rug, and a desk!! My momma's horse picture she did for Sage is not complete yet, when she gets back from Washington, she will finish! The three horses represents my three girls!!! Still lots to do, but just to give you an idea of the color pallet! 
Not the chair that will be permanent but it will do for now!
Now a recent shot of Sadie and Chloe's room not done as well, this whole room make-over has taught me patients!! 
Daddy made the white box, which is now the girls stage!!

I finished their art station, with a paper roll, and buckets filled with chalk, crayons, markers.. (Thanks Charlee for the idea!!)

Here's my gorgeous 11 year old!! Such a beauty inside and out!! Sage
Alright have a great day. I have NOTHING planned today! Yeah! Shirley

Comments

  1. can I move in with Sage? It looks awesome!

    The little girls room is amazing too. So chic. And I love the stage. I think my girls would never leave the room if they had that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts