Baby items on Etsy


She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. Proverbs 31:18

My sweet fellow mommy, and local Camarillo friend Charlee has the cutest Etsy shop, named (click on this link to view her stuff)!! CoralTree I went a little crazy over at her house and raided  took only what I needed of her inventory! She hand makes all her stuff, and let me tell you it's so cute, bibs, shoes, receiving blankets, nursing covers, changing pads, and coming soon, diaper bags! Charlee has great style, she choses the cutest fabrics. Please go over to CoralTree and check her out, did I mention that her prices are ridiculously low! I literally felt like I stole from her yesterday! 
I think I should have at least one more just to wear Charlee's stuff!!!!!!
 Her two boys are soooo cute
                                                              What I picked out
 Had to grab this shot of the girls playing at Lynda's for a bit yesterday
CoralTree will be my new go to for unique, cute baby gifts! Thanks Charlee!
Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts