Love Ikea

This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

Chloe and I tagged along as daddy had some things to do in L.A, yesterday, he let me stop at Ikea, first time, wow what a store, they have literally changed the way you shop for your home! Everything is right there, at super reasonable prices! I scored these two pillows for..... $10.00/ each!! And the down insert 2.99! Unbelievable
I am planning a return trip since we only had 1 hour to look through the whole store! Yummy, healthy food as well in the store! Not enough time! 
Chloe loved this chair 
She's soaking up her one on one time with John and I! It's a blessing that being our last she finally gets us to herself for five hours a day! 
When it's time it's time to re-do our rental, we will propabaly do an Ikea kitchen, look at this kitchen for 3,000, it's beautiful! 
They even have cowhide rugs at the lowest I've seen them priced!
 Being the youngest Chloe hasn't formed many of her "own" friends her age yet! Until one of my clients son came over, they got along great, he's sweet, and she's very bossy, it worked! 

 The big kids needed new shoes AGAIN! So off to Van's outlet we went, a lady was tripping out that these were all my kids, she couldn't stop staring!

 I have a busy day three clients, then family time, hopefully we accomplish some of my "honey do's"!! Love you, Shirley


Comments

Popular Posts