Favorite blogs

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalms 139:14

I'm loving spending one on one time with this little girl! Although she must share me with the others once thier back from school! She doesn't like that too much! 
So today on Kelly's Korner it asks what are some of your favorite blogs??? I have a hand full that I love, all for different reasons..... ( you can click on the blog title and it will take you to their blogs)!
1. alamodemaven, Shelli, is a sweet, inspiring, stay at home mommy. She left the corporate world to be a SAHM, (stay at home mom) She posts daily usually about home decor, she invites alot of guest bloggers, to post on her blog, about their homes, or something cool they made!! So it's always something new and exciting!!
26thstreetdesignschool, Kristen, is a interior designer, from Utah, she posts daily as well, and always pushes the envelope with color, and print. I think I enjoy her blog, because I'm just the opposite, I stay within my comfort zone, Black, White, and Taupe!!
3.  mosseclectic, Leah Moss, is an interior decorator, a momma to three, and a contributor to Apartment Therapy!! I absolutely love her blog, she post a few times a week, if I'm lucky, but she is truly inspiring, has great style, we have very similar style!
4. owlright, Sarah is a mother to two cute Irish boys, lives in Sand Diego and is a sweet friend of ours. She sews, reads, and does fun field trips with her boys, check it out I think you'll like it!
5. Last but certainly not least kellyskornerblog, This is the blog that got me interested in blogging! I started reading Kellys story about two years ago, when she was pregnant with her first baby Harper. After Harper's perfect birth, she had major complications where she almost lost her life, I was captured by Kelly and her husbands strength, faith in God, while they were going through such a tuff situation. Kelly is one of the most sweetest, Godly, examples of a women.

So there you have it some of my favorites, I look at many fabulous blogs, I wish some of my friends would start their own blogs!!! You all know who you are!!

Have a blessed day. Shirley Slee

Comments

  1. Thanks for sending me over to a la mode....I really like her style! Came over from Kelly's Korner. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts