Field trip with daddy

I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity...1 Chronicles 29:17 

Yesterday at my Bible study, I was so touched how women, can and need to feel comfortable with other women. As mothers, wives, we give soo much, it's nice to have an hour or two to talk, connect, and share our burdens. God always has something for me during these classes, I walk away feeling lighter! 
Had to share these photo's I love this brown leather chair would like to find one for Sage.
And of course black and more black, with a zebra rug= love!
 I thought this was such a clever storage idea for the wasted space beneath stairs!
Chloe and I are off to tag a long with John in LA, I'm going to take a detour to Ikea!! First time ever, pray for restraint for me!! Have a blessed day, Shirley, oh yeah had to share I dropped kids off today in my full on PJ's, slippers and all, I stayed in the car of course, but Sadie before she jumped out she said, "Mom you look so beautiful even in your pajamas!" Love her...

Comments

  1. Hi! I found you through Leah Moss's blog and had to tell you that not only is your daughter's room AMAZING, I am also hugely in love with that Ralph Lauren room and would die to have that chair. Not die, but you know!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts