New york part 1

Hello from the Big Apple!! Today after John's many meetings, we went down town. Wow what an amazing city!! I feel like you could live here a lifetime and not see the whole city! So I'm going to try in three days! We ate and walked, window shopped, people watched, ate again, walked more, shopped more! Super fun, we are missing the kiddies but know that the kids are having a great time with grandma!!
My two best friends! John, and my latte! JK
 In the Chicago airport, we ended up stranded there for over four hours!!!!
 On our way to Manhattan!

 My first glimpse!!!!

 Some touristy places


 We had to go into Dylan's candy shop, and get our sugar baby, Chloe a little treat!
 We got a prime spot at a great restaurant, great people watching!!
 What Chloe's dreams might look like???
 Oprah's favorite candy
 Many years ago I watched Regis and Kelly, this cute restaurant was featured, the desert is out of this world!!!

Our yummy frozen chocolate!!! We both felt dizzy, after all this sugar!!
 All done!
 Times square is nuts, people everywhere, camera flashes going off! I can only handle so much of this, I like the more quiet, pretty places!
So tomorrow we are getting an early start on the city, Central Park, we are going to do the horse ride, top of the Empire State Building, American Indian Museum, Then Met, and maybe more?? We will need a good foot massage after all this walking! God bless, stayed tuned it's just beginning!! Oh yeah one more thing, tonight I received two emails, from two different stores wanting to carry my driftwood mirrors and chandeliers!! God is good!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts