Life, death, joy

Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children. Proverbs 17:6

My cousin had her 5th baby a few days ago, Feather! She is so sweet can't wait to meet her!
 Life is always changing, we always assume it will just stay the same. My kids are getting older which means I'm getting older, as well! It hits me every now and then, when I get a glance at a passing mirror, wow I am aging and it's only the beginning!! Last night I got a call from a friend who's dad just passed! It broke my heart, how we all just go about our lives, then it all comes to a stop! Only God knows why?? Please keep my friend in your heart she is very young and has gone through a lot in her life.
Shopping was a success yesterday, we started at 10:30 and went till 7!! We started with all 4 kids, but one had to be dropped off at a very kind, understanding friends house! A huge thanks!! Chloe couldn't hang, she is going through her terrible, terrible two's at 3! 
 Sage and I were in a store getting her last minute things, when we came out this is what I seen, these two getting a chair massage! ( Yes Sadie did a quick wardrobe change, she is soo into shopping)!
 My momma is back in Washington, but left this gift! She didn't get to finish it, almost! I'm going to hang it anyways, Thank you momma, for everything, your love, concern, patients, kidness, we miss you already!!


Comments

Popular Posts