Can't sleep!

I've been up since 2 A.M!! We got the kids to bed nice and early, since today they all will be going to school. But at 2, I woke with a urge to pray for one of my siblings. So I did. Then after I couldn't go back to sleep, so here I am blogging! Don't know why God is doing this, I had the same thing happen last week, early in the morning I woke with the urge to pray for a dear friend. God knows all things......



















I took the girls for one last beach day!! Probably not, since September is such great, hot weather, but before school starts anyways. They soaked up every second!! We then came home and made pizzas with our sweet friends, Cruz and Bianca forgot to take any photo's! This life is whizzing by!Well since I'm up this early better be productive, get my workout done, make lunches.... God bless today and everyday, Shirley


Comments

Popular Posts