Bible study and my favorite breakfast!!

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Bible study yesterday was amazing, the topic was about the power of prayer, how with prayer we can overcome many tough situations. "Prayer is our first act of war when under attack." This is so true, I think back to any hard situation, and instinctively the first thing I do is pray. I can't do anything in my own power, but God can. One more thing that was said, "We'll never make it to our millstone if we can't make it through our moments!" So true!! I always say its the little things that keep us from getting to the big things! 
kellys korner blog asks what do you have for breakfast, this questions makes me laugh, I eat the same breakfast every single morning, without fail!!! My friend teases me that I walk with my eyes still closed to the kitchen! I've nursed all my kids, so I have always woke completely famished! I've weaned my last about a year ago, but it's a habit now, I bee line straight for the kitchen! 
This is my breakfast:
                                                                     Ezekiel bread (it's a flowerless bread) 
With Laura Scudders peanut butter

Topped with blueberries

 And fresh strawberries (while in season)
 And half of a banana 



Green tea or black












With almond milk/ cinnamon 

So that's it, every morning! Once every couple of years, I'll switch to oatmeal, but with everything here mixed in, soo yummy! Have a great day, I have an extension client, then laying out by the pool, hopefully finish the clay chandelier with John's help (hint, hint)! God bless, Shirley













Comments

Popular Posts