Sages bedroom concept!!!

           Let us not grow weary while doing good. —Galatians 6:9
Hello I'm knee deep in paint, projects, organizing the girls mass of nick knacks!! Almost done with the little girls room, probably a few more days?? Still need to make them a chandelier for their room. The clay chandelier is going in Sages room. Little girls are getting a pearl, grey one! After this massive project is done, then beach!!!
Horse picture my mother is doing for her right now!
Bed her daddy is going to make
Paint color

Rug I'll buy, at Urban home

Vintage chairs, I'll be hunting for swap meets, thrift stores.......



 Shelving system her dad is going to attempt
x
Desk that will go under the shelves 



A vintage saddle on the wall!




Pretty cool, this however will take awhile to get all the pieces together, haven't decided on bedding in either room yet! Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

  1. Oh I can't wait to see it! I would absolutely love every element for my own home. I think we're definitely on the same wave length. I esp. can't wait to see the beautiful picture your talented mom creates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leah, yep same wave length! Let me know if your interested in a picture from my mother, she does commission work as well! P.S. her prices are ridiculously low!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts