A little too lazy (summer)

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed. 2Corinthians 4:8-9

I'm done with these lazy, late summer mornings! It was nice in the beginning, but I'm sick of waking late, feeding kids, cleaning the house, then getting my workout done way to late in the day! So back to my routine of early waking, workout, then be ready for the kids to wake! The other way I feel frustrated, like I have all these obstacles, also I feel like a bad mom, not giving 100% to the kids!! So with God's help I will have all my stuff done and be ready for theirs. This summer is flying by way to fast. I'm frustrated to say I have not made it to the beach once!!! All winter long I go, but now its summer??? Hoping the weather gets back to those awesome, sunny, hot days, it will be off to the beach. Sorry to vent my frustrations. Other than that this summer has been wonderful, I do love having the kids home, no rush to be anywhere. John hasn't had to travel so that's a plus as well. We had a great evening, once  a week we try do a pizza night,  making our own. We set up dinner outside, it was such a beautiful evening, the girls and I swam, then we all went to church.

The girls have been going on Photo Booth daily, making really silly, cute videos, here is one remember to mute my songs. 



This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts