Progress on clay chandelier

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. Proverbs 22:1
My extension client turned out so great, forgot to take before and afters! I hate when I do that, since you only have one chance! Oh well, my client is a work out buff, so before the extensions we worked out in the garage, I'm so sore today I think I'll take a day off. John and I started the clay chandelier, it's turning out so cool, were off again to get more supplies, we always seem to forget something! John wants to add more clay beads so looks like I'll be rolling beads for the first part of the morning. I also bought a huge piece of masonite board to make a chalkboard in the little girls room, were going to frame it out with base board to look like a frame, this project is so cool! So many different, fun projects all leading up to two new beautiful bedrooms for the girls!! 
Drill press (we put it out side so we could watch kids swim while still being productive)
 Coming along! We're more than half way done with the clay chandelier hopefully tomorrow I'll have pictures!!
 Getting all the supplies for the girls room, we are headed there again this morning!

   
Sage and her friends (one lives behind us the other to the side of us)!!
Long summer days, by the evening Chloe and Sadie are DONE



Have a wonderful day today for this is the day, the Lord has made!! Shirley  

Comments

Popular Posts