A day with my girls

"Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock." Matthew 7:2

Hello, slow start this morning! Summer mornings are sabotaging any routine we had! Kids are lounging, Lil John is still sleeping, September is going to be a rude wake up!! I'm trying to enjoy it, but to be honest I do better when life is scheduled. I always complain I wish I wasn't so busy, with the kids, house, clients, but I seem to get a lot more done when I'm slammed!! I love the saying if you want something done ask a busy person..... True
The girls and I spent the day together yesterday no friends, just us! It was nice they ran a ton of errands with me, then we went to a park downtown that we always pass but never stop! Finally we did, they loved it. 
I'm still working on the girls rooms, the little girls room is almost done, a few more items, a rug, bedding, I'm having pillows made, I can't find my bobbin to my ancient sewing machine, and I'm sooo rusty, I thought I'll just have my guy do it! I chose the middle fabric, and the one on the right.
Here's the fringe that will go around the edge of the pillow. And the back of the pillow will be black linen.
Sage's bedding will be a linen duvet cover, with many cool textured pillows, burlap, linen, real earthy! 

The little girls bedding extra frilly, girly!!

 My Thursday Bible study this morning, I best be getting this house in order! Shirley





Comments

  1. Love your fabric choice. looking forward to seeing how the pillows turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Falling Owl!!! I'll be sure to post pictures once done!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts