Miscellaneous

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, . . . and you will find rest for your souls” (Matt. 11:28-29).
    Good morning, I'm about to do my second coat of paint in Sage's room, I stayed up way late, listening to my Ipod, enjoying the peace while painting. We hung Sage's clay chandelier in her room, all I can say is Amazing!! Now today John and I are going to make a Capiz chandelier for the little girls room. Peri Gutierrez my friend who's also an interior designer, came over yesterday, she always blesses me with new inspiration! I come to a point in a project where I get stumped, and wallha Peri to the rescue, a huge Thank You! Be sure to click on her name, it will take you to her website, and you can see why I'm sooo inspired by her!
Our shell chandelier is going to be somewhat like these, BUT I think cooler! Should be done today, I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Here is our clay chandelier hung, now the room is painted the same color as the clay beads, it is going to be a pretty amazing room once completed, don't hold your breath it is going to be a process, since we are making most of the furniture! 
Sadies BFF Kristen and her brother Roman, the girls had a play date with them yesterday, have I ever told you the story of Kristen?? Well a year and a half ago we lived right next door to them. Sadie was 3 and had no friends her age! She was crying one day, saying "mom it's not fair Sage has friends her age, I have none!" I said "Well then lets pray that God brings you a special friend just for you!" I'm not lying a week later a huge moving truck comes pulling up, and out of it pop's out Kristen!!! They act alike, look just alike, God answers prayers!!!! We eventually moved two miles away but her mom and I made a pack to keep the girls close so once or twice a week we get them together, it doesn't hurt that we adore her parents as well! (Sadies in the pink)
Our forth trip to Home-Depot in two days!!!!



Well time to get working , have a great day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts