Beach day

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Gen. 15:20

The kids and I went to the beach yesterday, we had soo much fun, it was one of the nicest beach days we've had in awhile!! The weather was perfect, the waves were awesome. After about an hour our friends showed up, making it even better! Little John surfed, while Sage and the girls swam, played. I of course gathered some driftwood. Sage and I watched Blue Crush a few nights ago, so we were extra pumped about the whole surf seen!! She asked for corn rows in the morning, so I obliged.
 I guess this is Chloe's new nap place, she slept for an hour and a half.

Poor baby is addicted to my IPhone, she's our computer genius!! At 2! 
 Little John came in after awhile and asked Sage if she wanted to learn how to surf, so out they went. She was doing great, learning how to paddle into waves, but she didn't get "up" on the board. I was ready to go, so I signaled to them it was time to go. I was busy talking to my friend when she jumped up and started screaming??? I looked and Sage was riding the perfectest wave!! She rode it in, and gave us a thumbs up!! When little John swam in they hugged, I almost lost it, my two babies accomplishing something special together!!

 After her great ride!


Them reliving the moment!!

 I  have a client who is buying my latest Driftwood Chandelier, you heard me right, I stayed up till 3, and knocked another one out!!! It was insane, I could barley sleep so I hopped up at 5 and finished just a few minutes ago, total time start to finish 10 hours!!!!!! I should be charging thousands!!! My fingers are so raw, I'm going to get a massage and pedicure later, I totally deserve it, I'm sooo done, feels almost sick with lack of sleep. oh well my God is able to restore me!!


Comments

Popular Posts