Transition

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Proverbs 31:25-26

During the Bible study Thursday, we went around the room each saying what we needed prayer for, it was shocking how each women there are all going through major transition in their lives! Three were short selling their homes, divorce, major decisions to be made. John and I are making huge decisions as well. This year already seems to be the transition year, many friends, clients, are having to make certain choices that will impact their lives. During this time is when prayer is important, so God can lead us to where we need to go! After we prayed we all felt peaceful, all our troubles no longer seemed so huge! Last week was a difficult week for me, I seemed to be the Devils target!! It's so true that we don't fight against flesh and blood but principalities, and powers! I had to pray extra hard, and keep my peace and joy! Happy to say I overcame!
On another note I was finishing the driftwood mirror and didn't know what to do on the back of it?? Felt, paper??? A friend suggested chalkboard paint! Brilliant!! I then inscribed a scripture on the back with a white colored pencil, it doesn't rub off. Here is a shot of it! Love the way it turned out
Had to throw this one in, the man behind it all!
Rachel's gorgeous baby moccasins 
 She has this inventory if any of you are interested 45-60 a pair?
 Alright must get on with this day that the Lord has made! Have to decorate a going away party at church tomorrow need to get balloons, centerpieces, flowers. And try to sweeze in a workout, I'm way more productive with that done!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts