Things not seen

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Hebrews 11:1

One thing I love about my husband is anything is possible, things are always changing, any random phone call can literally be life changing! John is great at what he does, and many opportunity's come his way. Let's just say it never gets boring being married to him! Please pray for him that God would direct his way.
Chloe was sitting on her Daddy's lap the other night, I was reading next to them, she said, "Dad can I please get a pet, like a cat, dog, horse?" He said, "No Chloe we can't, animals are too much work." Lately Sadie decided since we won't be getting any pets she will just collect snails outside, make a home for them in a jar! So I jumped in and said, "Chloe what about a snail like Sadie?" She said, "Um no they poop!!" So funny....

Yesterday Rach and I didn't end up going to Malibu, I had way more errands than I thought! After 5 hours in the car checking off many things I must get done, we were done! We both swam laps, then went for a nice walk, then took kids to church. Today I go to my church for a women's class, first an hour of exercise then a Bible study, only problem is I may be teaching the exercise part!!! All I know is weights, jump rope, box jumps, push ups, running!! Not sure if these sweet, women would appreciate being sore for about a week???? Prayers please! Wanted to share this clip of my Sadie doing a cooking show for me! (don't forget to pause music may have to do  it twice)! Sorry









On another note check this guys blog out so inspiring!! shaungroves Really makes you think!

Comments

Popular Posts