Going to get the girls!

Forgetting those things which are behind . . . , I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. —Philippians 3:13-14
   Wow it's been a week since we've seen Sage, Sadie, and Chloe!! We miss them so much, they've been at my parents, having a blast. To be honest I'm so over myself! All I've had to think about this week is ME! I need to take care, love, feed, read, play with them!! Oh can't wait, I'm playing my worship music extra loud this morning hoping to rustle John out of bed, I want to hit the road early!! John's got two weeks off before he starts his new job. So were heading to Bishop for who knows how long?? We both grew up there and both our parents still live there! We have plans to take them fishing, hiking, maybe even go in to Yosemite!! And of course I can't wait to be in my home church, worshiping with the same people since I was born! 

Yesterday was fun, I went to LA with John he had to turn in his old computer, we had a beautiful lunch in Brentwood. We stopped at a furniture store that was going out of business everything was 50% off! I fell in love with a frame, so I asked how much?? He said oh $25.00 I said perfecto, gave him my card, he came back to me and said credit card machine wasn't working, take it, FREE! 
I'm planning either a chalk board, or a linen pin board!!
So much great furniture at a fraction of the price!!



 After LA we picked up Little John and went Driftwood hunting! We hit the mother load! Our sweet friends gave us a tip! Thanks Dan, and Julianna! Many cool projects coming soon!

 The day didn't end their! We headed to Santa Barbara to our friends opening service for the Santa Barbara House of Prayer! Such a blessed service!!

 Alright time to pack, I'm so excited to see my girls!!! God bless today! Shirley







Comments

Popular Posts