Gifts/LAX/girls

Acts 20:35
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’

Shelli From alamodemaven received the gift I gave her check out her post here!! I wanted to bless her, for her kindness for featuring my driftwood chandelier and driftwood mirror!!

Rachel is flying back to Washington, John and I are taking her. Sage and little girls are in Bishop for a week!! I have a week off!! Hopefully we get some hot days I would love to go to Malibu and actually read a book, soak up some rays!! I'm going to also re-do their room while their gone, should be fun! Having them gone makes me reflect on ways I can be a better mother to them. Just little thing like spending one on one time with them, or actually sit with Sadie and do a craft with her instead of setting her up. Sage needs me, the little ones require so much of my time! So taking her out to lunch just to talk!! I guess its true absents makes the heart grow fonder!! Not to say were not having fun, were having a blast!! We rented three movies and actually watched two! Without a million interruptions! Sushi and yogurt as well. After we take Rach to airport we are going to Santa Monica to our favorite English Cafe for cheese, tea, grapes, crackers!! Maybe a little window shopping, going to the container store, I've never been, but while girls are gone I want to organize all bathroom drawers!! Alright have a great blessed day!!

Comments

Popular Posts