Allison Krauss in SB

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. Palms 4:8
      Santa Barbra was just magical! The day started out being super foggy, but by the time we got there the clouds parted! Perfect clear sky.... We went with our friends Lynda and Skip, their huge Allison Krauss fans. Lynda purchased the tickets the moment they went on sale, not knowing where our seats where? When we got there to our surprise they slapped green wrist bans on us, they weren't doing this for other people?!? We then were ushered right up front to the second row!!!! Front and center! God is soo good! After seats like that it scares you a little, "Will I ever be satisfied with any thing else???" Allison didn't disappoint, her voice is truly like an angle, so effortless! 
So sorry she's sideways, I can't rotate her! But one of my favorites! Live at the Santa Barbra Bowl! Remember to mute my blog music, click twice! Enjoy

 Dinner at an old favorite in Santa Barbara Cafe Del Sol

 Skip and Lynda
 Lynda's sis-n-law Alisha
 Our Seats!!!!
 Warm-up band
 We were in a trance after

 We hit State Street after for some ice cream! It was going off there! So many college kids, kinda made me re-think Little John going to USB!
Before the concert Sage and I snuck off to get Pedicures! 
Now time to pack, (we just unpacked) on our way to Sand Diego, for our friends vow-renewal! Can't wait we are going to see my little brother Johnny and my sis-in law Rachel! Have a great day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts