Relaxing weekend

 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands Proverbs 14:1

We all had a very relaxing weekend. Saturday John and I escaped for a lil date, we went to sushi, a new place in town and seriously the best sushi I've ever had! We sat at the sushi bar, and the sushi chef kept laughing at me, every bite, I was saying, "oh my gosh this is soo good". The owner graduated from UCLA so every plate of sushi was only $2.00, we ate way more than normal!!!

 Lil John made peanut butter chocolate cookies, they turned out sooo good!


 Chloe did her own cooking making me anything I wanted!!


 Sweet Sadie
 Had to run to the mall last night with little girls, and lil John, took a picture of a "dog" stroller! What is this world coming to???
Sage made her own face mask, she is always going on youtube learning new beauty tricks!


Comments

Popular Posts