Prayers Please

"Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry" James1 19
Good morning, Yesterday was just as crazy busy as I thought it was going to be! I had a doctors appointment first thing, then clients waiting for me when I got back. Sadie had a play date with her friend, which is a huge help when I have clients over, Chloe gets to play with them as well. So cute, the girls come down stairs in different outfits, model for my clients, I always receive compliments about the girls how cute they are. With just enough time to go to Vons, clean up from last clients, another one is here! I thank God that I'm able to make  money and work from home! What a blessing! We then had a quick meeting here last night deciding the fate of our home, we have  to make a decision if we want to buy, or move, when we leased this house after the sale of our last home, we had two years to decide if we wanted to buy. Well, it's only been a year and the owner wants to sell us it! We just want God's will in this whole matter so if you wouldn't mind keeping us in your prayers we would appreciate it so much! After the meeting Sadie and I jumped into the car and went to my friend son's play, I'm sooo happy I went her son had the lead role, plus two solos, I was truly touched! Miss Diva Sadie came out of the car like this, I had to remove a few stuffed animals, and the glasses!!!
 AJ singing his solo
Chloe singing (remember to pause my music) 

Comments

Popular Posts