Oh Carpinteria

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. 8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck. Proverbs

Good morning, we are almost done with the sunburst driftwood mirror all I can say is WOW!!! Tomorrow I'll be posting pictures!! Saturday was such a blessed, fun day. Everyone is so happy Auntie is here! She brings such a calm, peacefulness to the house. An Aunt is truly another mother, last night I totally thought Chloe was running into my arms so I had them stretched out as wide as I could, she said, "Not you!" Rachel was behind me... 
Lil John surfed, while we were driftwood hunting, Chloe ran around naked, Sadie ran from the waves and squealed. Rachel and Sage played catch. We went in to Carpinteria, an adorable beach community off the 101, and ate burritos, then we got super lucky a whole block was having a swap meet!!! We bought an aged bench that we have been on the hunt for! Also some turquoise earrings, a lady beat me by 2 seconds, for two super cool rusted twin beds!!! Have a blessed day off to workout, then church, Shirley

Beach Liquor burritos in Carpinteria THE BEST!!!!

    Anything that sparkled, or was girly Sadie was all over it
                Bubu being silly
 Couldn't find Rach and Lil girls, around the corner this is what I found
                     The bench!!!!

                     I tried to be specific on which pieces would work
                My little Weezy not so little anymore
                                   DONE
    It's new home!!!

Comments

Popular Posts