my mothers day

"I have come as a light into the world, so that no one who has faith in me will go on living in the dark" John 12:46
Mother's day was great! We went to church in morning, message was about Lazzereth's death and resurrection. So good!
 After church we went to my favorite restaurant, De'Mores Pizza, they sell this pizza that I'm crazy about super thin crust, with brochette, pine nuts, truffle oil, truly the best pizza ever! Then came home I washed my car while John and kids relaxed inside, Sadie joined me, she stripped down and played in the hose. Then John and I took a load to the thrift store, got iced coffee's, browsed the thrift store, come home. I wanted every one to join me in the jacuzzi, bad idea our heater isn't working properly, it just stays luke warm, so miserable, so after about 10 minutes we all ran inside to take hot baths! Then family movie night, we watched Home Town Legend, great movie. God blessed me with a wonderful day! Today is going to be busy 4 clients, a doctor appointment, and a friends son's play tonight! God bless this day, Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts