Driftwood chandelier

In Him we live and move and have our being. —Acts 17:28
It's done and hung!



 Wanted to say a huge thank you to John, I just come up with these ideas and poor guy he has to figure out how to actually make it happen! Thanks babe love you

 The girls helped me the day I gathered all my supplies, they had one request a blenders shake!
 So a simple hanging garden basket from Home-depot is the skeleton of the chandiler
 All the supllies I bought at home-depot
 The fun part once all the engineering was done! A big thanks to Sage she stayed right with John and I the whole time, drilling, stringing! Love you Sagey

Comments

  1. amazing!!!! I think hanging planters must offer limitless reuses. Whenever I go to the hardware store I can't help but get sidetracked thinking of what else they could be. But yours is something special! And so is your blog. Robert Dutesco's horsese are some of my favorite photographs of all times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Mitz! You inspire me, Love, Em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts