Girl talk

"And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus". Tim.1:14
Long drives are such a great opportunity to talk with your kids!! I turned off the music, and just talked to Chloe and Sadie to and from LAX yesterday. I wish I had a recorder those girls are soo funny! We talked about everything from what type of RV would they like Sadie's was turquoise with pink pokadots, Chloe's was yellow with pick pokadots!! Then Sadie said she'll just keep her Barbie Jeep, even when she's a mommy, her kids can just ride on her shoulders, on the hood, where ever! Then Chloe asked momma does having a baby hurt? I said yes but doctors do have medicine to make it less painful, I had three completely natural, and Sadie an epidural, since little John and Sage were in the room, lil John cut her cord! So then they wanted both their birth stories. Then on to what names they would name their baby's, Chloe said Justin Biebier, for a boy, and Justice if a girl!! 
                                                                  Girls ran to Auntie
So excited at the airport!
This little boy wanted to just stare at the girls
Sooo super cool!!

On another note my sweet friend Peri brought me this beautiful cactus jewelry holder. that she made she also made all the jewelry on it!!!!!
Check out her website, she is an Interior Designer, soon you'll be able to purchase this and other super cool items on her site! perigutierrez

 Were off when everyone gets up, fed, house cleaned, to go drift wood hunting I'm starting a sunburst mirror!! I'll keep you posted on this new, fun project!!! So happy Rachel's here!



Comments

Popular Posts