Almost done

Make haste to help me, O Lord! —Psalm 70:1
We had a dinner party at our house last night with our dear friends, my parents joke that they have more friends here, then they do in Bishop! The weather has been so awesome, making the evening's here just magical!! I've been swimming laps after my workouts, I love this time of year! My parents are leaving today, JOhn has been gone all week on a business trip, it was nice to have my momma and daddy help me take care of the kids. My patio cushions are Done!! But now I have to finish Scotch Guarding them today I ran out last night! Wow this project is teaching me patients! Here are some before and after's, I'll do a post when the whole set is put together!
I spray painted them black.
(Before) Ugly I know!!
So much better
Reversible, So happy, the upholster did such an amazing job!!
Papa watched all four kids so that I could treat my momma to a massage/pedicure, we had such a nice time! Thanks Dad for being such a loving, patient father, grandpa! Love you
Here are some shots from last night's dinner
Moms beautiful salad
No party is complete @ my house without a performance by the girls!!
Desert

Comments

Popular Posts