Out door patio project

The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. Job 33:4

It's time to recover our patio furniture!! Their about 5 years old, John picked them out without me, so I've never liked them!! They finally started to rip, perfect......... So a trip to Joanns, a call to the upholster, hopefully by Saturday I'll have a "new" set!! The girls and I couldn't decide??
Finally we chose Zebra on one side and off white on the other!
'
Once done I'll post pictures of before and after. So excited!!!
While I was reading the girls bed time stories, Sadie said, "Mom I'm starting to think of monsters, so I can't sleep in my room." I could tell this wasn't true, since only moments before she was so giddy. I asked her if this was true?? She then admitted, "No I'm not thinking of monsters, I'm thinking of the real princess and prince who are going to get married tomorrow, tell us that story!"
Here's my real life princess's
Coco and Grandma Gretchen
Have a blessed day off to the garage, workout time, jump rope, weights, then treadmill!!!

Comments

Popular Posts