Momma checked out/kitchen redo!



On another note going to be posting before and afters of some projects I've done..
Here is a before and after of my old house/kitchen. This project was soo hard! Four kids, one was nursing, I was overwhelmed, finally John had pity and stepped in to help me finish! It turned out so good. I love high contrast, I'm not a in-between girl, either black or white!!
before
Hello, I'm back from the brink of death! Yesterday I woke with severe body aches, my legs and back were aching all day. I just couldn't get comfortable no matter what, one minute the chills, the next burning up! Thank God for my husband, he has the pleasure of working from home, he helped so much. As a mom we rarely can take a day "off" to be sick. I rarely get sick but when I do, I usually still have to clean, cook, take care of every ones needs. But yesterday I just couldn't!
I have been taking a 22 week class every Monday morning in Thousand Oaks, Chelsea Cameron, Kirk Camerons wife teaches. It has literally changed my life and my family's! She teaches how to train your children in the ways of God, how Godly discipline works. In the class we learn how not to be led by our emotions, but to let God lead. Yesterday was the last class, I literally forced myself to go, I knew God would strengthen me, he did. But after I was so done!!! Went straight to bed.


Comments

  1. The after looks so much better.....Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does God have to lead you? Don't you have the courage to lead yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because Anonymous I have a Creator who made me and knows whats best for me! I trust Him, and give my life, and pray that my decisions are directed by Him! You should give it a try.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend lives over an hour from Thousand Oaks and makes the trek to that same class. She loves it! Beautiful Makeover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts