House pictures/Pizza

Good morning, I needed rest, so slept in until 6. Just finished praying, waiting to read the Bible with kids when they wake up. I'm trying to make that a habit, before John and Sage leave for school we do a devotion together, then I say a blessing over them. They seem to love it, if I'm busy cleaning, they'll remind me, "Mom we need to do our devotion." It's all about forming good habits, from cleaning the house daily, to exercise, eating good, we only get one day. Last night Sage had her friend Marie over, she's been such a blessing to our family, we made pizza super easy and fun.


Girls looking at blog.

Yesterday my mom and dad called saying we look forward to your blog every morning thank you, so happy I can include them into our daily lives through my blog. Another friend requested more photos of my house so here you go, hope you enjoy.




For all flesh [is] as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away 1 Peter 1:24.
So enjoy today for this life is sooo short!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts