Home sweet home

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments, For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Proverbs 3
Hello hope all is well, Palm Springs was so perfect, just what we needed! 5 days of relaxation. John works so hard, it was nice to see him relax soaking in some rays, without a cell phone, or his computer. The kids had so much fun, they swam, ate, relaxed, played ping pong, pool. We went with our friends and their daughter, they adore Sadie and Chloe, that's always a plus, since they think a 2yr old's tantrum's are cute! Very rare....
Girls and I at the pool, it was sooo hot we made sure they were well hydrated, and only stayed out for about an hour at a time, the resort has four pools, two kiddie, a lazy river.
We called Sadie "Sharpe" from High School Musical


Trying out hats

Here is a group shot of us all
The girls and I fell in Love with this duck family, Saturday morning I took the little girls to the pond to see if we could find them, they were nowhere to be found! Sadie noticed one little duckling all by itself. My heart broke, we desperately looked for the momma. Finally we had to give up, I notified a security guard who assured us he would keep an eye on the lost duckling. The baby duck reminded me just how lost we are without God.
Can a girl dream????
My Weezy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts