Heritage

Besides being a mom, cosmetologist, wannabe interior designer, I also am a weaver. My mother taught my sister and I to weave Native American baskets. My Great Grandmothers were famous weavers from Yosemite Valley. I took up the round baskets while Rachel took interest in Baby cradles. All four of my children shared the same baby basket. I've done demostrations at the Cleaveland History Museum, L.A History Museum, as well as the Autry Musuem.
This year @ Autry Museum
My beautiful sister
Baskets I did for a couple in Mammoth Lakes
Teaching
Rachel and her cradle boards
My Sadie showing off her Aunties Baby baskets, she still try's to get in but her legs hang out!
On another note just tripping out how fast time fly's!! So happy I'm doing this blog to capture moments.... When we became a family of six! Thanks Lynda for your beautiful picture taking.

Comments

Popular Posts