Get back to it

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. ... Job 33:4
So thankful every morning, another day to give God thanks, he's given me another chance to be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend that I can.! Each morning is a new day, a new chance!
The girls and I pick up John and Sage from School, Yesterday I had to get this shot
We are taking kids to Palm Springs, going with another family. I have to start packing today, also need to put in a good workout! Haven't worked out in three days, due to the flu! To compensate from not working out....
Here's some shot's at park yesterday, Chloe(2), or Sadie(4) are my photographer's, any shots I'm in they usually take! John cringes when they have my Canon camera, but they're really careful, I think their great!!


Lastly if you've never tried ear cone's I highly recommend! You can get them at Lassens, they clean out excess wax in ears!! I do the kids every couple of months.

Comments

Popular Posts