Extensions/Kids/design

A few weeks ago I asked God to start waking me early, so that I can pray and read, also to just have the house to myself! Well, it worked I now wake between 4-5, and I absolutely love it! It truly is sacred time. Wanted to post some randoms from yesterday I colored my extension client's hair. These are 20 inch extensions, they're so natural looking!

So sweet.
Also before bed last night I went to round up kids and this is what I found in garage. Chloe(2) took the picture of me





Also hoping today to finish my drift wood candle holders, this is an example of what they will look like. Still have lots to do to get ready for the baby shower I'm throwing this Saturday.



Found this picture on line of my favorite photographers horses from Sable Island, also love the decor! Have a blessed day, Shirley

P.S please pray for my friends little boy who is recovering from a head injury, Thanks

Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning. Shirley Slee Sleek Decor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle holders!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have asked to be wakened early... To awaken my mind, body and spirit. Once again, He has delivered as requested. Thank you for your inspiration Shirley, for your expression of  God's love for us through all that you quietly and humbly do and create for others. Lovely! Gorgeous! A+! Seek God first and everything shall be handed unto you. ( Matthew 6:33) Thank you for seeking each and every day! Love and prayers to you and your family and all those in your care! me   

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts