Date with my son

"Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart" Proverbs 27:11.
God is so good, Yesterday Lil John and I spent the day together. He asked me last week, if we could have a special day together. So sweet. I was only 17 when I had John, he has brought so much joy to my life, from the moment he was born, I gave God thanks, in my heart I knew this is why I was born. From the first time I held him I felt like I've known him my whole life! The love between a son and their mommy is so special.
Then
Now
We first ate lunch @Tacone (one of my favorite's)
Then to the movies we watched Soul Surfer (A must see) Little John surfs, the movie really touched both of us, so inspiring!! After movie frozen yogurt....
After our date we picked girls up, thanks Lynda for the extreme play date my girls had a blast! Next I had three clients, one unexpected overnight visit from a family friend, and to cap off a great day our friend Marie dropped off these cake pops! Thanks we loved them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts