Alison Krauss - Simple Love

The kids and I just returned from a great trip to Bishop and Yosemite, with my folks. We had so much fun, time flew... A week there is never enough time. June 5th Sadie went back to Bishop for a week, first time away from me, she had a blast. The first night she was there she told Pa,Pa, I'm like a grown up Pa, Pa, this is my vacation! We all missed her so much, Chloe would look around the house for her playmate. Sage, Chloe and I drove to Bish on the 10th, John and lil John following us. When we got there, Sadie came running out to meet us, all she wanted to see was Chloe! They hugged and kissed, Sadie ran her fingers across Chloe face, you'd think they were without each other a year, so sweet! While we were there our main focus was to get our home rented out, the renters we had for four great years had bought their own home. Within the week it was re-rented to a young family. John went back to Camarillo for work, my folks, the kids, and I all went to Yosemite for two days. I always forget just how glorious that place is, it speaks peace to my soul! The whole time my father was teaching us new Indian words, such as Meadow, butterfly, bear, star, and a few others. Every time we go back we try to teach the kids more and more about their heritage, they had two grandmothers who were born there in Yosemite, the museum is a great place to show them their grandmothers baskets, and life stories.

It's that time of the year again to share my love for my daddy! Daddy, I wanted to say that if I were able to choose a father, you would be my first choice. The life lessons you have taught me, and now my children are priceless. The patients and love are immeasurable. John, the kids and I are so blessed to have you in our lives, I must admit sometimes I feel guilty, what did I do to deserve you???? Here is a song that explain a little of how i feel about you! Love Mitzy


Comments

Popular Posts