Entertaining

Entertaining this is going to be a crazy, fun weekend, we will be hosting nine family members here at our home!!!! We love when family comes to visit, we will be going to Santa Barbara for the fourth, setting up on the beach, packing a picnic! All is going good this is turning out to be a great summer for the kids, school will be starting in August lil John will be returning to public school he missed the social aspect of school, locker, girls, lunch, so with my blessing he'll return. I'll miss him so much, Sage on the other hand is leaning towards ho0me school again this year. I hope she chooses to home school, her being home gives her much more time for the piano, horse riding and acting, all of which she loves right now. So we'll see...

Comments

  1. Who all is coming? Sounds like a great weekend. Have fun and miss ya all. Love, H, F & G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that you home schooled?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts